In this space, and in this time, I am an essential person to the world.
My journey in life is unique - it is MY journey.
I deserve to be loved by myself and by others.
I have ample leisure time without feeling guilty.
As a citizen of the world, I deserve love, peace, prosperity and serenity.
I am not alone. There are people who understand me.
I love myself unconditionally.
I can respect my rights and the rights of others.
It’s okay to ask for help today.
Just for today, I will be glad to have feelings - happy, sad, depressed… whatever - because I’m human.
Just for today, I will respect my own and other’s boundaries.
Just for today, I will take one compliment and hold it in my heart for more than just a fleeting moment. I will let it nurture me.
Just for today, I will act in a way that I would admire in someone else.
Just for today, I will make decisions that will feel good tomorrow.
- restedandrlaxed reblogged this from chicaries
- ali-inthejungle reblogged this from chicaries
- thehealingbutterfly likes this
- ckrys reblogged this from chicaries
- grannypunx likes this
- thethriftyvegan likes this
- paintheskywithcolor likes this
- natoya-le-fabuleux-belle-de-nuit reblogged this from chicaries
- natoya-le-fabuleux-belle-de-nuit likes this
- chronicallyvegan reblogged this from mental-wellness
- with0ut-the-bitter likes this
- spookuprince reblogged this from mental-wellness
- mental-wellness reblogged this from chicaries
- chicaries posted this